The history of the Jones Funeral Home dates back to 1953 when Howard and Elma Lee Jones started their first funeral home in Belle, Missouri. In 1972, the Jones family opened a funeral home in Saint James.
In 1981, Richard Jones married the former Deanna Dillon and in 1995 Richard and Deanna became the new owners of the funeral home.
In 2000 extensive renovation began and today the Jones Funeral Home in Saint James has over 7,000 square feet of space, making it one of the largest facilities in central Missouri.
As owner of Jones Funeral Home, Richard continues the trusted service his parents began in 1953 as he guides the business from the past, on into the future.